We will continue to monitor any HM Government guidance but in line with the removal of most regulations we are adapting our advice accordingly.
Covid isn’t going away anytime soon, and we are committed to keeping everyone – you our patrons, our team members, our crew and all the artists – safe. We see this as a partnership to help reduce the risk of Covid infection. So please read these five ways to enjoy a safe visit to The Court Theatre, Tring.
1. FACE COVERINGS Whilst the wearing of face masks is no longer mandatory we will respect patrons personal choice whether or not to wear one.
2. SYMPTOMS Please don’t come if you have Covid symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to infection. Be aware that the Government’s original list of symptoms no longer represents the current most common symptoms which now include a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat and headache. If you are feeling unwell you should not attend.
3. TESTS Before coming to one of our events, we urge you do everything you can to make sure that you personally are not infectious. You can do this by:
-Taking a lateral flow test before the show.
5. BAR SERVICE We operate a normal full bar service and for some shows an ice-cream kiosk. However, we urge you not to crowd the bar, and queue respecting other patrons and our hard worked bar staff. Courtiers will be on hand to guide you. We also urge you to order Interval Drinks in advance so they can be quickly collected from a separate queue to speed things up.
6. SANITISERS AND CLEANING We deep clean the building regularly including wiping down all surfaces. There are hand sanitiser stations around the theatre, and we ask you to please play your part in keeping the building clean from contact risk by regularly washing your hands and using the sanitisers.
We are a Community Theatre run entirely by volunteers, so please always think of the safety of others and look after yourself at the same time.